Welcome to Campbellford & District Curling & Racquet ClUB
Congratulations to Glenn Brubacher, Volunteer of the Year
ICE TECHNICIAN NEEDED FOR THE 2016-2017 CURLING SEASON
Who We Are:
- The Campbellford and District Curling and Racquet Club is a registered charitable organization that provides facilities for curling, yoga, tia chi, kick boxing, core boot camp, squash and fitness (weight room & cardio room) for approximately 400 members.
- The Club is also available for private events and community functions. All members are encouraged to volunteer their time and expertise to support the facilities operations and future development.
- Click for Yoga information
- To provide a clean, user friendly and safe facility that will contribute to the physical fitness, recreational and other community needs for the residents of Cambellford and surrounding area.
- Business Hours: Monday: - Friday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Members Key Card Access: Monday - Friday 4:30 am to 12:30 am.
- Visitors Welcome 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday to Friday.
For More Information:
- Please contact Euince Stapley at 705-653-4433 or by email at email@example.com
- The club is located at 381 Front Street North, County Road 38, Campbellford Ontario