Welcome to the Campbellford and District
Curling & Racquet Club
Congratulations to two well-deserving members who will share the honour of Volunteer of the Year!
Gary McCarthy and Rob Pope
Click HERE to check out the photos from our Annual Spring Banquet
Who We Are:
- The Campbellford and District Curling and Racquet Club is a registered charitable organization that provides facilities for curling, yoga, squash and fitness (weight room & cardio room) for approximately 400 members.
- The Club is also available for private events and community functions. All members are encouraged to volunteer their time and expertise to support the facilities operations and future development.
- Yoga information
- Progressive Kettle Bell
- To provide a clean, user friendly and safe facility that will contribute to the physical fitness, recreational and other community needs for the residents of Cambellford and surrounding area.
- Business Hours: Monday: - Friday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Members Key Card Access: Monday - Friday 4:30 am to 12:30 am.
- Visitors Welcome 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday to Friday.
For More Information:
- Please contact Euince Stapley at 705-653-4433 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The club is located at 381 Front Street North, County Road 38, Campbellford Ontario